Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Body is painful by default

I cant find a single moment that I feel total comfort and I'm fully relaxed. I cant imagine how hard I find it even to sleep. Turned to one side, soon I want to turn to the other side. Carrying this body by default is so painful. Stand up for a while, then I want to sit. Sit up there for a while, then I want to stand up. Because, body by default is ridiculously painful. How unbelievable this is. But it is true. The body demands our consciousness to keep rolling. Even every breath I take I feel so difficult. I cant give up breathing. How ridiculous. I have to make an effort to breath every moment. I really do. You think it happens. It doesn't happen. You make it happen. But you purposefully try forget it. How ridiculous this life is if you don't have a moment to relax and feel total comfort. It reminds me of the Notes from Underground. Dostoevsky says, may be we like suffering as much as we love pleasure. Pleasure is a social norm. But enjoying pain and suffering is probably very private and personal.


No comments:

Post a Comment