Saturday, November 28, 2009

Being "happy ever after" is boring

Everyday I wake up into a new day. And then I start to wonder why I stand up on two legs, why not on all four. My fellow animals once laughed at me when I tried to walk on two legs and slipped on ice after the recent snowing. It sounded me like, "hey you stupid, can't you still walk on two legs"..., like as if they had done a marvel break through in the evolution of mankind (sorry!, human kind). I wanted to ask them, "Morons, haven't you tired to fly yet"? A very recent finding revealed that mankind is still evolving. (May be not the women kind... Pl. forgive me if I am anti-man). But the fact is our emotions are evolving... and ever breaking down into a complex hierarchical subtle web of emotions, which is flooded in music, and other forms of art. In this breakdown, artists are in the forefront, quite obviously, pardon me if I sounded like anti-scientists or anti-artists. But the evolution of emotions brings more suffering to mankind. Quite obviously, for that reason, scientists are a happier lot than the artists.... But being "happy ever after" is boring. Which is one reason I don't want to go to heaven...

No comments:

Post a Comment